Friday, 17 April 2009

New Loves: The Outnet & Yumi

Ok. Confession time. I have just come back from holiday in Cornwall (where we had remarkably good weather...perhaps all of C's sunshine for the whole year!) and I bought two new dresses. One from a cute boutique in Padstow called Fusion, and another from Yumi - or yummy as I have come to know it...the clothes are so delicious!

St. Ives has a couple of cute boutiques with new design stock, as well as the usual surfer stores. But there are two important stores, Cath Kidston - its so huge! and Yumi - again so huge!

The only other Yumi store I have ever been to is in Bath, as well as checking out their collection on Asos.com. I love how individual Yumi is, and how cult the label has become. The dress I bought is so cute, its a dark floral print mini with a scarf/tie like detail.

My cousin bought a marked down silver coat. Wowee! So perfect. It had a paint stain on one shoulder, which she managed to take it with just 20 mins worth of warm water scrubbing. Total bargain, it looks so perfect on her too.

And to my surprise when I got back home from my hols I got the email saying that outnet.com was now online. For those of you that don't know, or haven't heard this online portal is the ultimate in online sales stores. It is the net-a-porter sales department, but permanent. You can find all top clothes and accessory designers like 3.1 Philip Lim and Bottega Veneta.


Haven't bought anything yet...but maybe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment