Friday, 1 May 2009

Boohoo

I have just found this amazingly cheap website, after it was mentioned on Gok Wan's Fashion Fix the other evening. Here are a few of my favorite things:


Oh my word, and pretty much all of these things are under £30 too!!!


The shoe selection is intense, beautiful and varied. So on trend, they have patent peep-toe sling backs, 3-inch buckled strappy trainers and 5 inch studded gladiators. It makes me wish I was shorter. But, having said that, they have some fantastic flats, in loads of bright colours and metallics too.


Their sunglass selection is to die for. Every current copycat look you could want, retro, wayfarers, oval frame, neon, large frame, oversize, aviators, sqaure frame, studded...plus each pair is only £8.


I love their leggings as well. Snow wash, wet look and rayoi print are the ones on my wish list right now.


I have not ordered from them yet, but they are sure to get some money out of me in the not too distant future.


(Oh, and I forgot to mention the 75% off sale they have at the moment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment