Tuesday, 5 May 2009

To Beanie or Not to Beanie?

I am currently trying to decide what to wear to the airport on Saturday, and its so difficult to decide. I want to be comfortable, yet stylish. Don't want to spend ages taking my shoes off and customs, as well as not wearing too much with metal so I bleep when I go through the detectors.

My cousin suggested taking an oversized beanie, so I can look ultra-chic and have a warm head too. This makes sense for an early morning too, as it will make me feel like I am still in bed. But somehow it doesn't seem to say I am going on holiday somewhere nice and warm, does it?

So, the other option is a shemagh (square scarf) and an alice band. This is perhaps more suitable for a sunny summer holiday...So this is what I will go for I reckon. Keep checking back to see what I went for.
Meanwhile, here's some queries about which hat to get...please leave me a comment and let me know which one you prefer.





No comments:

Post a Comment