Wednesday, 10 June 2009

h&m dressing room

i love h&m. i went on their website for a quick browse, and found the dressing room again. unfortunately there are fewer things on the site, but you can edit your person, so it looks like you, and you can see what different things look like.

of course its no substitute for actually being in a dressing room, but it is fun :)

I went to matalan yesterday too. and there were a lot of shoes that were absolutely amazing. after my neutral shoes post, i found two gorgeous pairs of neutrals. Each pair of shoes cost between £16 and £20. Wowee!

The wedges were the most comfortable, and the black zips the most uncomfortable. I think they are all beautiful, but I know heels will just go towards the back of my wardrobe, because I am already nearly 6ft tall without them!

Which is your favorite pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment