Wednesday, 21 October 2009

new hair cut

I got my hair cut!!!!!
I absolutely love love love it! It is so much more edgy than what I had before, or at least that's what I think anyway. Last time I had it cut short, I didn't have my straighteners or any mousse, so it was a frizzy mess...not good. It's a blunt cut, so it looks really vintage and 30s, and looks amazing with hats :)
I'm heading off to Devon/Cornwall for a week away, which will be nice and relaxing even if it rains. which it almost guaranteed will for at least 50% of the time. But no matter, because I have a ton of books to get through including Sense and Sensibility and The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Hardcore, but hopefully very readable.
I've packed so many long-sleeved tops its unreal, I have given up on packing properly given just how many times I've packed recently. on the way to devon we're stopping by with my auntie/uncle/cousins for a little while who live near bath. so hopefully i'll get some good shopping in, or at least some amazing photos.
i've still got a lot of new clothes to show you all....and i made a dress yesterday to go with my new hair.
talk to you all in a week or so :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey AlissaEvelyn :)
    so i found this blog because of your amazing blog on Youtube ;D

    and i really love this one too! Ive just recently started making a blog, about 2 weeks ago, and im loving it!

    the link is:

    http://justabitfabulous.blogspot.com/

    so someone, somewhere...please check it out! hahah thanks :)

    oh and by the way...im defiantely becoming a follower on here :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete