Saturday, 2 January 2010

blog inspiration

i'm constantly inspired by all of you, i really really am, so as a beginning to the new year, i'm gonna share with you all some of my new found favorites (including a lot of vintage bloggers)!


1. strawberry koi 2. sleepy fawn 3. liebemarlene 4. vixen vintage 5. leproust 6. sally jane vintage
7. the velvet bird 8. the little deer 9. the vintage society 10. lay me in some tall grass 11. pearls in your hair 12. left hand endeavour 13. lulu letty 14. sacaton june 15. smile because it happened
16. the snail and the cyclops

7 comments:

  1. What lovely favorites! Thanks a million for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these blogs are stunning! What a lovely post!
    I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such good favorites! great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such good inspiration picks, love them all

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including me! I feel so flattered and honored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for mentioning me, I love your blog as well!
    I especially love your recipe blog. Everything looks so delicious (:

    oh and I'm taking your advice and getting a perm wave. So excited!

    ReplyDelete